the city of past, the present and the future
Istanbul is one of the world’s most gorgeous and mysterious city, the coolest and most visited European city, the biggest city in Turkey.
Welcome to Istanbul, the city of the past, the present and the future.
Istanbul not only joins continents, it also joins cultures and people.
Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a city; the mysticism of the East and the modernity of the West, the constant time travel between past and the future, the balance of the traditional and the contemporary.
Istanbul is one of the most visited and important places in the world, a central hub connecting Asia and Europe, blending the past and the future, bringing together cultures and people from all over the world. Visit Istanbul and feel the harmony of the opposites.
g2o Turkey provide destination management service in Istanbul for our global clients and partners.
We deliver award-wining destination management service including, private tours, venue finding services, transportation services, AV and technical support, incentive programs, decorations and entertainment solutions, event logistics, cultural experiences, event management services, team building activities in Istanbul.
- 8500 years of history
- Former capital of 3 empires
- More than 10 million foreign visitors each year
- 3 convention centers
- Europe’s largest Airport
- 112.000 bed capacity
- 5 imperial palaces, dozens of summer palaces and mansions
- 78 public and private museums
- 2012 – European Capital of Sport
- 2010-European Capital of Culture
- 4-5 hour flight distance to more than 65 countries
- Direct flights to over 260 cities
- Home of world class art, fashion and sport events